incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: OOo source licenses (was: Subversion history)
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 10:34:11 GMT
On 20.06.2011 12:22, Martin Hollmichel wrote:

> I also started updating
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/External/Modules, I'll add
> there the version used, compile-/build-/run- dependency and where used
> in the product or build process. I suggest to use the

Cool! I will remove my list.

We also need information about license etc., some of the modules on your
page already have that.

> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ApacheMigration page only for
> the items where we need to take action upon.

I think we should use that for tracking work in progress. Thus I have
listed files an this page where I didn't feel comfortable with adding
them to any list. I hope we can kill that list pretty soon. The goal is
to have only the items at the end where we need to take action. That
would be

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ApacheMigration/GPL

Until now we have some confidence about the stuff listed at

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ApacheMigration/Permissive

When we will be comfortable enough with adding these files to the
repository, we can remove that page.

Regads,
Mathias