incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: OOo source licenses (was: Subversion history)
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:05:55 GMT
Hi,

I moved this and some other lists to the OpenOffice.org wiki:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ApacheMigration

 From this page two links point to lists with files that seem to be
compatible with ASL and with files than seem to be incompatible with ASL
at first sight. On the page itself there is a list of files that I
couldn't judge at all, I will follow up here later. There is also a list
for all external source tarballs that are used when building OOo. Some
of them are optional and already have "configure" switches. They have
different licenses. As I understood, we don't need to remove code that
uses external libraries under LGPL if such switches exist and the
product still runs without using these parts.

This is a very ugly and very provisorial page - I would like to move
that into the Apache Wiki, but I don't have a good idea where. So far I
can see only the single OpenOfficeProposal page and it looks already too
long.

Regards,
Mathias

OpenOffice.org Engineering at Oracle: http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS