incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject Publishing changed websit at apache
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2011 04:20:54 GMT
Hi at all

I changed people.html short after mid-night (Middel-European summer
Timezone). This is now about six houers ago, and I see no changes on the
website itself. The changes are in the SVN reprostory, but not
transmited to the site.
 From same documentation about the apache web infrastructure, i know,
this can take 2 houers from the change at SVN to the change on the
website itself. have I to run a script after the commit? who is the
exact documentation for it? Thanks a load for help!

Greatings Raphael