incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kai Ahrens <ka_...@ahrens-netz.de>
Subject Re: Subversion history (was: Wiki, SVN, other resources)
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 21:43:25 GMT
Hi,

Am 17.06.2011 14:55, schrieb Jens-Heiner Rechtien:
> The OOO340 codeline contains the DEV300_m106 tag so OOO340 is definitely
> branched of DEV300_m106, which is incidentally also the very last
> milestone we did on DEV300. Using m103 does not make sense at all. But
> if the grant includes all the "work in progress" in the CWSs we can
> easily use OOO340m1 as staring point, as it just contains a few more
> recent CWS integrations. It's almost equivalent as to using DEV300 m103
> and redoing the latest integrations.

using OOO340_m1 or even DEV300_m106 would be really awesome, since these
milestones contain the new SVG import feature, implemented by me for the
3.4 release, which allows OOo to handle SVG files.

The current implementation relies on librsvg and depending libraries as
external libs for rendering purposes. Since the rendering part is
separated from the infrastructure part and implemented via an UNO
component, it will be easy to replace this component by a component that
relies on Apache Batik as background renderer.

I'd be happy to take care of making the necessary changes in order to
have the SVG feature - then relying on Batik - available within the
first ASF release of OOo.

I'm going to make an appropriate proposal as soon as the decision
regarding the milestone to be used will have been made by us.

Regards
Kai