incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From IngridvdM <Ingrid...@gmx-topmail.de>
Subject Re: Can we rationalize and formalize "a language project"?
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 19:10:17 GMT
Am 17.06.2011 19:50, schrieb Manfred A. Reiter:
> IMHO it is self-evident, that we need languages lists - at least for
> Endusers and an coordinating team ... if such lists are required from
> language speaker ... such as Kazunari Hirano san.
>
> Or do you think in outsourcing and splitting into ApacheOOo and
> japanes support and german support?

Kazunari Hirano	has stated that there are "4 projects such as marketing,
quality assurance, translation and documentation projects".
So I am not sure where Japanese native language support is today as it
was not mentioned. Kazunari Hirano, can you say a word on this? Is there
end user support in Japanese language somewhere on OOo infrastructure or
is the international support used, or neither?

Thanks,
Ingrid