incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Subversion history
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 23:04:50 GMT
Also, there will probably be content that is archived elsewhere.  I
think it is highly unlikely any of the previous OOo releases could be
relicensed.
That would probably preclude transferring them to ASF.  This is not to
say that this content should disappear, only that some types of content
cannot be transferred, and other content may not be interesting to transfer.

A.