incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Brown <a...@the-martin-byrd.net>
Subject User facing web items
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 23:00:22 GMT
I have seen references to "user facing" web items, web pages, wiki and
mailing list.  What will happen to the forum at
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/ ?  It is an very useful
user facing asset that I would hate to see lost.  If it is transfered
what will be require from those that provide assistance there?  Will the
moderators be required to committers?  Thus requiring an iCLA?

There were at least two moderators from the forum listed in the Initial
Committers list but I have not seen any post or questions related to
this and I would like to be able to pass on if they need to add
themselves to this list.

Andy