incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Lange <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Subversion history
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 22:08:05 GMT
Hi Andrew,

great to see that also the CWS data will be granted. Then also the very
most recent work is saved. :-)

Speaking of archives:
What about the older binary releases you can get here:

http://archive.services.openoffice.org/pub/openoffice-archive/

When the master server at Oracle is going offline, then also the files
on the mirror servers will go away with their next rsync job.

IMHO it is important to keep it for the case that users will not/cannot
install one of the recent versions (e.g., they need OOo 2.4.1 because
they have special marco / API dependencies). I've no download numbers
but this wasn't seldom in the past.

So, are the older releases also on the list of files that will be
transferred?

Thanks

Marcus