incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Lange <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Fwd: Moving OOo Bugzilla Database into ASF Infrastructure
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 21:04:16 GMT
Hi,

not a big or critical thing at the beginning, but ...

There is one thing that was customized after the migration to Kenai was
done.

Normally you have to add, rename, delete new milestone targets and
versions for every product that is available. OOo has dozends (it's not
only Writer, Calc, Impress, it's also every language code). A lot of
manual work; especially when we have released every 1-2 weeks a new
developer snapshot.

So, there is now a little mask to:

* add a new target and version
* or rename an existing one
* or to delete a target and version

This permission was only granted to some people. When logging into BZ
and opening the admin webpage, there is a link to a "targetadmin.cgi"
file that does the stuff described above:

Adjust bug targets

* Adjust milestone targets and versions for all products at once.

It would be great if this could be implemented into the new instance,
too. Currently it seems that BZ 3.2.10 is running. Sorry, I haven't
found any documentation if this special thing is already implemented in
newer releases.

Marcus

--

Ciao