incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: Teams and Leads (was: Proposed short term goals)
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:28:38 GMT
Hi Manfred

Am 16.06.11 14:47, schrieb Manfred A. Reiter:
> Hi Sam, *,
> Is it intended from NewOOo to deliver final products to the market?
>
> If yes,
> than IMHO we should think *right now*
> about an infrastructure for these parts of the project.
> else ...
>
> Or do you think that there are too many unstability still in the process?
>
> Nevertheless: The earlier you start these national projects, the more
> uncertainty is removed from the market.
Atm, I think we should work on the NLC's with the "old" OOo
infrastructure. The size of te project make a quick move to Apache
nearly impossible. So we will first move the defeloper stuff, and then
the End User things. At the same time we have the time to discuss, waths
the best for End Users. The courent sites are realy not optimal. So we
need first to talk wath we realy need, then clarify the tecnical
options, and finale migrate. So I hope we will have a propper solution
for the final page.

Greetings Raphael