incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: Speaking of JIRA, Where's Ours?
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 08:45:43 GMT
Am 16.06.11 05:09, schrieb Greg Stein:
> Below, I was referring to the INFRA-3684 ticket.
>
> I haven't been tracking the list as closely today. I'm not sure where
> the consensus landed on the "which bug tracking system?" question.
> Once that choice is made, then somebody can file a ticket with INFRA
> to set up the ticketing system.
I'm behind bugzilla, because we use it since the beginning. A switch to
the JIRA have to be carfully evaluated, also from technical side.
> Note: if Bugzilla is chosen, then we will want a "new" instance,
> rather than using the shared Bugzilla instance. That will allow us to
> port over the old BZ database.
Yes, we realy use a new instance, shared Bugzilla is not a good idea. We
have over 100'000 Bugs. It's not a good idea to put them all on a shered
Bugzills, I think.

Greetings Raphael