incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Frank Peters <frank.thomas.pet...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki for the project - wiki.services.openoffice.org provenance
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 15:24:20 GMT

> Ah, so it is handled as a category.  Nice.

We were using many IMO elegant methods of using
the Mediawiki extensions, like implementing
"living" TOCs using templates. I'm a MW fanboy.

If we can get a MW user wiki set up (I'd be willing
to help) for Apache OOo I would very much appreciate that.

I found Confluence a little clumsy last time I worked
with it but that is a while ago. Sun used to use
Confluence for product documentation.

Frank