incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bootstrapping a build
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 15:15:28 GMT
On 15/06/2011 16:07, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> Well, they're actually hosted on Google Code, which is interesting:
> <http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/hosting/>

See http://community.apache.org/apache-extras/faq.html

and

http://community.apache.org/apache-extras/guidelines.html

> This may definitely be useful for us, used with care.

There is no care needed. This is a very light touch facility for people
to host Apache related projects. Although it is nominally managed by the
Community Development project here at the ASF that "management" is
limited to enforcing the guidelines if/when we become aware of misuse.

Ross

--
rgardler@apache.org
@rgardler