incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: [discuss] remove of binfilter module
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 22:45:01 GMT
Am 15.06.11 00:15, schrieb Ivo Hinkelmann:
> Hi Christian,
>
> good idea to remove it, preferred the whole module. It saves us a lot
> of build time!
Build time no matters in this case. No user will understand this
argument. And the question is for wath we are here. To make a good
product for end user, or to play around with code?

As QA I can't accept to remove samething to save Build Time, sorry.
Byside you can dissable binfilters if you build samething who does not
afffect the binfilter.

Greetings Raphael