incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: [discuss] remove of binfilter module
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 22:01:48 GMT
Hi at all

I'm not sure if the Users are so happy with it. LibO had the same
discussion same month ago, with the result uf user protests. Switch back
to a older OOo Version is not realy a option, because it's not easy to
install two different OpenOffice.org on one mashine.

If we will do so, we have to provide a extension as minimum. else I vote -1

Greetings Raphael