incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Subversion & Git (was: Proposed short term goals)
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:09:43 GMT
On 14.06.2011 18:48, Simon Phipps wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 5:33 PM, Mathias Bauer<Mathias_Bauer@gmx.net>wrote:
>
>> if you talk about "community concerns", you should be more specific about
>> which parts of the community are involved here.
>>

> Actually that was Sam's phrase, better ask him :-)

Sure, but it was you who wanted them to get addressed now. But anyway, I
didn't use that to pull your leg, I really wanted to get the discussion
to the point.

> My main reason for being here is to have "a foot in both camps" and make
> sure that there's someone to bring in TDF people whenever there's scope to
> collaborate and draw the overall OOo community together.
>
> S.

Rest assured that any cooperation with any interested contributor will
be very welcome.

 From my understanding we don't have a "camp" here. If others want to
make our place a camp, we might fail to prevent that. But OTOH so far I
still think that we have a good chance to avoid it.

Regards,
Mathias