incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Lange <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Proposed short term goals
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 16:10:10 GMT
Hi,

just to make bit a bit more clear:

As my C++/Java knowledge is not really existing, I would like to work
and contribute on the part that is outside of the OOo source code.

Furthermore, I understand now that Oracle will transfer all data (incl.
around the project like issue tracker, wiki's and webpages) or the ASF
can grab it somewhere. So, any local copy shouldn't be necessary.

Best regards

Marcus

--

Ciao