incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Is the OOo Source on the Apache SVN Now?
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 18:25:01 GMT
A coupla things need to happen before the code gets into the svn
tree.  First, the mentors need to see a well-defined and repeatable
documented process for producing an svn dumpfile of the project
history currently in hg.  Second, the PPMC needs to be satisfied
that the process described is suitable for resolving any remaining
code grant issues from Oracle.  Third, someone actually needs
to file an infra jira ticket with the location of such a dumpfile.
Fourth, infra will load the dumpfile into a test repo for inspection.
On approval, infra will finally set aside some weekend time to perform
the load into the proper location in our svn tree.