incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: User facing web items
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 18:14:53 GMT
Ah, we don't need a license on forum content in order
to host the forums at Apache.  People who post to the forums
are implicitly granting the right of publication thru
the website, similar to people who post to the mailing
lists grant the right to republication in web archives.
It's part of the nature of the service, and doesn't need
to be spelled out in an agreement.

The only concern would be if we were trying to take forum
content and redistribute it as OOo documentation.  There
we'd need an explicit license from the copyright author
in the form of an ICLA.