incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Publishing changed websit at apache
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2011 19:38:34 GMT
I see you were eventually able to publish the site. FWIW the project name in the CMS is openofficeorg.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 19, 2011, at 12:20 AM, Raphael Bircher <r.bircher@gmx.ch> wrote:

Hi at all

I changed people.html short after mid-night (Middel-European summer Timezone). This is now
about six houers ago, and I see no changes on the website itself. The changes are in the SVN
reprostory, but not transmited to the site.
>From same documentation about the apache web infrastructure, i know, this can take 2 houers
from the change at SVN to the change on the website itself. have I to run a script after the
commit? who is the exact documentation for it? Thanks a load for help!

Greatings Raphael