incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Publishing changed websit at apache
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 01:43:32 GMT

On Jun 21, 2011, at 4:34 PM, Carl Marcum wrote:

> On 06/21/2011 07:27 PM, Carl Marcum wrote:
>>

>> On 06/19/2011 03:03 AM, Ross Gardler wrote:
>>>
>>> Sent from my mobile device (so please excuse typos)

This is now about six houers ago, and I see no changes on the website itself. The changes
are in the SVN reprostory, but not transmited to the site.
can take 2 houers from the change at SVN to the change on the website itself. have I to run
a script after the commit? who is the exact documentation for it? Thanks a load for help!

still transitioning). See http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html#publishing

>> Does that mean I should run 'http://s.apache.org/cms-cli' after committing the change
and buildbot has committed the html?

>> Thanks,
>> Carl
>>
> Sorry, I found this in another thread.
>
> http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-site.html#command_line

That's the correct last step in changing the site. I followed the second choice and used my
people.a.o account. I've had it for a few years.

ssh -t <user>@people.apache.org publish.pl www <user>

Regards,
Dave