incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Bergmann <stephan.bergmann.second...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Some more strange files in the OOo code
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 17:30:01 GMT
On Jun 21, 2011, at 5:01 PM, Mathias Bauer wrote:
> On 21.06.2011 16:15, Simon Phipps wrote:

code from StarDivision which never resulted in the actual source being updated, in which case
we could put it under AL.

>>> I opt for dropping OS/2 support completely.
>>
>> I agree, but it would still be better to get that code under AL first just in case
there's someone downstream who wants to use it.
> Good point. But then we need to look for someone who knows about this file.

The file apparently came in three years ago via CWS os2port03 (<http://eis.services.openoffice.org/EIS2/cws.ShowCWS?Path=DEV300%2Fos2port03>)
by ydario (now on cc)---maybe he can enlighten us.

-Stephan