incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Initial Committers Please Confirm PPMC Participation.
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2011 08:36:54 GMT
It is worth stating, for the benefit o those not eligible to join the PPMC that there will
be no discussion on the private lists other than things that need to remain private. For example,
voting in new committers (private to save embarrassment if a vote fails) or security bugs.

All project design work, planning, development and other important activities happen here
on the public list.

There is no need to be a member of the PPMC to be a full and active contributor/committer
to the OO.o project.

Ross

Sent from my mobile device (so please excuse typos)

access can begin immediate participation on the PPMC.  Simply subscribe to the private@incubator.apache.org
list using the @apache.org e-mail or the e-mail given on the iCLA.

> There are currently 19 committers who have not joined the PPMC.  If you are set up as
a committer and have not subscribed, please do so.

the PPMC by e-mail to ooo-private@incubator.apache.org.