incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Can we release OOo_3.4.0 install sets and language packs? (was: Can we rationalize and formalize "a language project"?)
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 05:32:16 GMT
Hi,

Le 17 juin 11 à 06:40, Greg Stein a écrit :

> On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 21:15, Kazunari Hirano <khirano@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> If no, why?, what are problems?
>
> The Apache project is *just* starting. It is a mere four days old.
> There are no answers to your questions yet.
>
> Please read the ooo-dev mailing list to get a better understanding
> of where we are in the process. I would be surprised if a release
> is made this year.

Are you serious  ?  :-/

There are several experts of OpenOffice.org build on this list, and
wait more than a month or so, would kill OpenOffice.org.

@mba : is it possible to use a link showing the progress, and the
todo list to create a "legal" source code tree ?

A wiki would be perfect. Thus other could join, help and participate.

Regards,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə