incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache CMS and Multiple Templates
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 22:47:48 GMT
Yes but then your templates need to have {% block %}

declarations for the inheritance to work.  Basically
if you've ever programmed in django you have the full
power of it available to you (in perl).  Instead of
thinking of the site as static, think of it as dynamic
with auto-caching turned on.  You really only lack
form input / query string handling, but on a basic
level that's doable with cgi scripts.