incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Please add your name to the contributors page
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 20:04:12 GMT
Congrats on your first set of commits to the project.

The CMS webgui was explicitly designed for non-techies
to use as we have people in marketing and legal related
activities that need to be able to edit webpages.  I'm
glad to see you were able to figure it all out, because
after all it's little more than a bunch of wrapper code
around basic svn operations.