incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Hollis Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scope of Apache license: what needs to be covered?
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 23:05:55 GMT
Sam,

To make sure I understand your answer to Rob, could you please clarify
for me:

What about user-oriented documentation (user guides, tutorials, etc, as
listed by Rob)?

Or was that covered by your answer at the bottom of your note, about
making a concrete proposal for presentation to legal-discuss? I couldn't
tell if that applied only to things for inclusion in an official release
(Rob's item 2), or if it applied also to things not included in a
release but provided on the AOOo website or wiki (Rob's item 1).

I am asking, of course, because the independent ODFAuthors group, which
has been producing the OOo user guides, would like to continue doing do
for AOOo, while remaining independent.

Thanks!

--Jean