incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffu...@tutopia.com>
Subject Re: Getting to our first build
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 16:04:06 GMT
(Sorry for top posting.. for now it's just more practical.)

Perhaps some of the migration stuff can be done
in the older OOo site?
- replacing the GNU iconv header is trivial.
- ICU needs to be updated to 4.8 before working on the
regex replacement.

This depends on people with commit privileges there,
of course.

Pedro.