incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: Extensions Website down again
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2011 14:49:32 GMT
Raphael Bircher wrote:
> Am 25.06.11 22:23, schrieb Raphael Bircher:
> > Hi at all
> >
> > Our Extensions website http://extensions.service.openoffice.org is
> > down again.
> The site is back again, I will look for a monitoring now.

Typo correction since there are people on this list which are still
unfamiliar with OpenOffice.org infrastructure: the correct link is
http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/

That said, yes the site is still working irregularly and you usually
need to reload the pages 2-3 times before they are displayed correctly.
The issue is of course known at OSUOSL, I'm in CC of the ticket and saw
no progress recently and Thorsten Bosbach who is (was?) working for
Oracle provided an analysis of why the website has intermittent
problems. I provided all links in a previous message I sent to this
list.

Regards,
  Andrea.