incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffu...@tutopia.com>
Subject Myspell (was Re: An svn question)
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2011 18:13:53 GMT
Just a thought here;

It would seem like the way to go about spell checking is to
it's waaay back!). Also, the hunspell dictionaries are
backwards compatible with Myspell so some people may
not notice the difference.

I can't find easily the code for Myspell, it looks like
it's not maintained anymore, so I would think we could
rollback the hunspell commit(s). (This is what makes version
control so cool). I hope the Hg-SVN conversion goes well
enough to make this easy, but if not, I guess we can still
use the Hg repository (while it exists) to generate a patch.

cheers,

Pedro.