incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: Bugzilla or JIRA? (was: Speaking of JIRA, Where's Ours?)
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 10:08:44 GMT
On 17/06/2011 Louis Suarez-Potts wrote:
> On 2011-06-17, at 14:49 , Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> > On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 7:28 PM, Louis Suarez-Potts
> > <lsuarezpotts@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's a start. I'll represent this to OSUOSL and then see what else
> they want.

Well, there's much more up-to-date information about this, and technical
details have been disclosed. See
http://openoffice.org/projects/extensions/lists/websites/archive/2011-05/message/6
and the answers for more. Since I cannot trust the archives to be around
for a long time, I repost that message below this one.

I am in CC of the mentioned OSUOSL service ticket, but I have seen no
activity on it.

I confirm that in recent times I've always needed to reload pages a few
times to get the extensions. The message below is about the "twin
site" (Templates) but the issue is the same.

Regards,
  Andrea.

http://openoffice.org/projects/extensions/lists/websites/archive/2011-05/message/6