incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Native Language vs l10n
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 23:43:43 GMT
Yes, delegation is a very important aspect of Apache
governance.  All that's needed is a way for the PMC
to ensure that any resources created for it will continue
to be used properly.   It doesn't mean someone has
to actively police the lists, but it does mean someone
on the PMC can distinguish between "a typical conversation"
and say "trading porn links".