incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Bugzilla or JIRA? (was: Speaking of JIRA, Where's Ours?)
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 17:17:05 GMT
Hey Guys,

The requirement that has been identified is for a type of IRC chat bot with the Issue Tracker.
This is done currently in ASF for Infrastructure with JIRA. It might be possible for Bugzilla,
but that is not currently used. That's not to say that Infra won't do it.

We are looking for more detail about the size of the OOo bugzilla database. How large is the
backup, and what database is being used? This is the information that Infrastructure needs
to know if they have a preference about our choice.

I am attempting to supplement the list of "non-code" ancillary items we should consider requesting
from Oracle. I realize that there is some catharsis to airing out the situation, but can you
do it in another venue, this doesn't help us move forward.

Others are discussing the build ...

Best Regards,
Dave