incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Wiki, SVN, other resources - Questions
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 16:05:20 GMT
One great value of putting things in JIRA, especially if they are not something acted-on directly,
is that it keeps them in existence somewhere beside a mailing list.  Also, it is easy to make
dashboards for reviewing what you care about, etc.

Not sure what the customization is here, and whether there are set categories and such that
Apache uses, etc.

TWO QUESTIONS:

 1. Is there a JIRA already?  Where?

 2. How does one break the code for where archives of these e-mail lists are found?

OK, OK, I'll read the documentation.  But I bet it doesn't answer at least one of those questions.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Grobmeier [mailto:grobmeier@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 07:02
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Wiki, SVN, other resources

Hello,

Joe- as you are the one from infra in this project, how can we help
you to make your life easier.

Usually a podling would create an issue with all required resources in
it and infra would work it top down.

Shall we create an issue for you too?

As far as I see there is a request for a Wiki space. It seems to be a
bit overkill to make it via Jira after mailinglists and much accounts
are already created.

Cheers,
Christian