incubator-oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: 0.1 release status . . .
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 21:39:49 GMT
On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 6:39 AM, David M Woollard <woollard@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Thanks for volunteering to be a second person on this. Your comment RE a go minus OODT-22
is my understanding as well. I'm happy to still be the release manager this time even with
job stuff, but lets see the actual timing of the release before I make that blanket comment.
If it pushes out to end of oct, then lets coordinate and figure out how to make this happen
expeditiously.

As I mentioned to both Dave & Chris before, once we have some
candidate tarballs ready for voting, I'll be happy to review the
artifacts.  I'm usually pretty swamped, but if you can find me on
Skype or GTalk, I'll add it to my to-do list.  =)  -- justin