It means that the driver was unable to scrape an Event ID from the HomePage which itself suggests that the HomePage wasn't rendered correctly. What version of Ruby? What version of Rails? What OS? Is there anything in the logs? If not and you are running in production you might want to run in development mode and run a smaill test and observe what happens when EventDetail fails.

We still only support Ruby 1.8.7 and Rails 2.3.5

Thanks

Mandy