From Amanda Waite <amandarwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception: In event detail and select event is null
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2010 22:09:05 GMT
So basically, during development, none of the GET requests would ever
redirect, except on the rare occasions that the routing issue showed up.
Writing drivers is a bit of an art, and I've often used the technique of
having setFollowRedirects(true) by default and disabling it when I hit a
POST. If this solves the problems, send me a patch and I'll integrate it.

Thanks

Mandy