From Amanda Waite <amandarwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception: In event detail and select event is null
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2010 08:52:15 GMT
It means that the driver was unable to scrape an Event ID from the HomePage
which itself suggests that the HomePage wasn't rendered correctly. What
version of Ruby? What version of Rails? What OS? Is there anything in the
logs? If not and you are running in production you might want to run in
development mode and run a smaill test and observe what happens when
EventDetail fails.

We still only support Ruby 1.8.7 and Rails 2.3.5

Thanks

Mandy