From Amanda Waite <amandarwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception: In event detail and select event is null
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2010 21:03:51 GMT
http.setFollowRedirects(true) never used to work for POST requests so they
had to be handled manually. Obviously the update to HttpClient 3.1 changed
that, and yes I could only test on a limited number of setups, and I
favoured Thin and Rack (although I also tested with mod_rails (Passenger)
and Lighttpd).

I'm going to try to port the WebApp to 1.9.2 over the holidays. At the very
least I'll recheck the app and driver on Linux and make sure that everything
works.

Thanks

Mandy