From Sahan Gamage <sah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception: In event detail and select event is null
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2010 04:11:00 GMT
Thanks for the quick reply.
Here are some details of the system:
OS: Ubuntu 9.04
Ruby : 1.8.7
Rails : 2.3.5
proxy : nginx 0.6.35

I did some more digging into the problem and I logged the entire html
page when the exception occurs (doEventDetail) in UIDriver.java. It
seems like server sends a redirection message (<html><body>You are
and that's why it fails to scrape an event from the html.

I am looking into this one
If you have seen this before and know a quick fix pls let me know.

Thanks a lot
-sahan