From Sahan Gamage <sah...@gmail.com>
Subject Exception: In event detail and select event is null
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2010 04:19:31 GMT
Hi all,

I configured faban/olio to run a performance test with Ruby version of Olio.

When I run the performance test I get this warning (and the
IOException) in the faban Run Log:

UIDriverAgent[0].1.doEventDetail: In event detail and select event is null

Trace:

org.apache.olio.workload.driver.UIDriver	doEventDetail	656
sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6	invoke
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl	invoke	25
java.lang.reflect.Method	invoke	597
com.sun.faban.driver.engine.TimeThread	doRun	169
com.sun.faban.driver.engine.AgentThread	run	202

Once the test is completed I see that lot of (39 out of 91)
"EventDetail" operations are failed  (this is a small test run - so
the numbers are small)

What might be the cause of this problem ?
How does this affect the results, in the sense of throughput and response time ?

Thanks in advance
-sahan