From hao zhang <julius.haozh...@gmail.com>
Subject Olio java Broken pipe to database
Date Sun, 31 Oct 2010 05:21:50 GMT
Hi,
I am using Olio java with glassfish 3.0 and configure my database
my.cfg following the values with Olio java distribution. However, I
encounter a problem of Broken pipe when the workloads are addevent or
addPerson. I set the <threadstart> to 100. This problem happens
randomly (>50%) when a benchmark test begins. And then I have to
manually restart the glassfish server to solve the issue. Could anyone
help on this? Thanks.

The error log is
<logger>com.sun.faban.driver.engine.TimeThread.13</logger>
  <level>WARNING</level>
  <class>com.sun.faban.driver.engine.AgentThread</class>
  <method>logError</method>
  <thread>34</thread>
  <message>UIDriverAgent[0].13.doAddPerson: Broken pipe</message>
  <exception>
    <message>java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe</message>
    <frame>
      <class>java.net.SocketOutputStream</class>
      <method>socketWrite0</method>
    </frame>
    <frame>
      <class>java.net.SocketOutputStream</class>
      <method>socketWrite</method>
      <line>92</line>
    </frame>
    <frame>
      <class>java.net.SocketOutputStream</class>
      <method>write</method>
      <line>136</line>
    </frame>
    <frame>
      <class>com.sun.faban.driver.transport.util.TimedOutputStream</class>

- Hao