From Amanda Waite <amandarwa...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Memory is consumed, but never freed during benchmark run
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 09:02:37 GMT
What are the memory settings for the Glassfish instance? Use tools like
jstat and jconsole to look at Garbage Collection. Is the heap  growing, is
the process size growing. If it's the heap is growing, use jmap -histo <pid>
to generate a histogram of the heap object allocation. (use the jps command
to identify Java processes).

Amanda