Intel Xeon dual-processor server with RedHat EL5.4 x86_64.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 11:06 PM, Shanti Subramanyam <shanti.subramanyam@gmail.com> wrote:
What platform (OS) are you testing on ?

Shanti

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 2:41 AM, ZD Yu <zdyu2000@gmail.com> wrote:
> But running "select imagethumburl from SOCIALEVENT" on Olio database did not return any image file name with upper case.

The above statement is not correct. What I wanted to say is:
   - searching filestore did NOT return any image file with upper case name.
   - running SQL "select imagethumburl from SOCIALEVENT" did return the upper case file name.