From mpsingh <mpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: warning about missing figures
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 16:55:51 GMT
Hi there,

I am trying to install Olio-java on the cloud environment. I am not able to
figure it out, I am using the instructions form following web site

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:KzcXU2Pc7FAJ:https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/olio/docs/java_setup_kit.html+how+to+install+olio+java+from+tarball&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Can you guys please help be in deploying the same. Which tutorial you are
refering to deploy it.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards

M Paul