From Vasileios Kontorinis <bkontori...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: running Olio driver from command line
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 04:33:51 GMT
ZD,
   Yes, it is doable and pretty easy actually. The way I do it is through
fabancli (faban command line interface).
Check http://faban.sunsource.net/1.0/docs/man/fabancli.html

Here is a simple script to automate the process
#!/bin/sh
cmd='/home/<user>/faban.1.0.1/faban/bin/fabancli submit OlioDriver default
/home/<user>/faban.1.0.1/faban/config/profiles/default/run.xml.OlioDriver'
echo $cmd
$cmd

It required that you have first run a faban through the web interface and
created a "default" profile.

Bottom line: fabancli submit  is what you are after and I wrote the above so
that I do not have to type a lot every time a submit a run.
In order to change the configuration now you need to manually change the
configuration xml file.

Hope this is clear.
Kontorinis Vasileios
Phd student, University of California San Diego
http://cseweb.ucsd.edu/~vkontori/
bkontorinis@gmail.com