From Shanti Subramanyam <shanti.subraman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: exceptions/warnings during benchmark run
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2010 02:02:40 GMT
I have certainly seen the errors you refer to but my memory is bad and I
don't recall the exact solution.

One issue that everyone runs into is the fact that the filestore may not be
writable by the server process. If you run faban as the same user as
glassfish, this should work. If not, the image file creates will fail
causing the 2. error below. That error should usually result in a stack
trace in the server log. Are you sure there is nothing in the log ?
I suggest delete the filestore entirely and re-populating it if you can't
make progress.

For 1., if you can't manually login, it seems like either the database is
messed up or the driver is not in synch with it. Can you please do a SQL
query on the database and see what username/passwords you see (send a few in
email - say the first 10 rows).

Shanti