From ZD Yu <zdyu2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: image files with upper case file name do not exist
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 09:41:54 GMT
> But running "select imagethumburl from SOCIALEVENT" on Olio database did
not return any image file name with upper case.

The above statement is not correct. What I wanted to say is:
   - searching filestore did NOT return any image file with upper case name.
   - running SQL "select imagethumburl from SOCIALEVENT" did return the
upper case file name.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 5:23 PM, ZD Yu <zdyu2000@gmail.com> wrote:

> I ran into the exact same problem as described in an earlier thread:
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-olio-user/200905.mbox/%3C4A208815.7050305@sun.com%3E
>
> The client reported a lot of errors like: (note the image file name with
> upper case E and T)
>        Image at http://sut/fileService.php?cache=false&file=E1886T.jpgsize of 0 bytes
is too small. Image may not exist