From Xavier Dutreilh <xavier.dutre...@midgar.fr>
Subject Re: running Olio driver from command line
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 07:29:43 GMT
Vasileios,

Just for your information, you can add the -x parameter at the first line of
your script to print all commands before they get run.
#!/bin/sh -x
/home/<user>/faban.1.0.1/faban/bin/fabancli submit OlioDriver default
/home/<user>/faban.1.0.1/faban/config/profiles/default/run.xml.OlioDriver

(-e is also good to kill a script when the return code of a command is not
0, but applying this to 1-command script does not make sense ;-))

Regards,

Xavier

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 6:33 AM, Vasileios Kontorinis <bkontorinis@gmail.com