From ZD Yu <zdyu2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: image files with upper case file name do not exist
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 07:51:28 GMT
I have found this error was caused by the communication between the
webserver and geocoder server.

In my setup, I installed the geocoder server on db system (a separate system
from web server). During the workload is running, I observed a lot of TCP
connections to db:8080 with TIME_WAIT status on the web server. I guess the
response from geocoder is too slow, so that some operations were not
executed (like writing image file to filestore).

To verify it, I changed the /etc/hosts file on web server, to point
GEOCODER_HOST to 127.0.0.1 (i.e, the web server itself, on which there is NO
geocoder server running). After the change, all the error messages were
gone.

The question is: How should I configure the geocoder server properly to
avoid this error?

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 8:03 AM, ZD Yu <zdyu2000@gmail.com> wrote:

> Intel Xeon dual-processor server with RedHat EL5.4 x86_64.
>

> On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 11:06 PM, Shanti Subramanyam <
> shanti.subramanyam@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> What platform (OS) are you testing on ?
>>
>> Shanti

>>> did not return any image file name with upper case.
>>>
>>> The above statement is not correct. What I wanted to say is:
>>>    - searching filestore did NOT return any image file with upper case
>>> name.
>>>    - running SQL "select imagethumburl from SOCIALEVENT" did return the
>>> upper case file name.

of 0 bytes is too small. Image may not exist